Just another quick reminder about our amazing winter offer….
“Book a tipi from All About ME for any event between October 2015 and March 2016 and you will get 15% off your tipi hire costs AND free fairy lights!”
You may be thinking this doesn’t apply to you because you are already married, or it isn’t your birthday until June, but there are a whole host of other reasons to hire a tipi;
- An amazing Christmas Party – impress all of your friends and family by hosting an extravagant party this festive season complete with your favourite Christmas music, log fire pits, christmas jumpers and maybe even a visit from santa. It doesn’t have to be a huge soiree. just one tipi will comfortably host up to 60 people.
- A special anniversary – are your parents celebrating a significant wedding anniversary this year? Why not organise a surprise party for them in a Tipi? Their friends will love the relaxed atmosphere and the unique setting. Maybe it could be an afternoon tea party? The gusts will all be kept warm and dry no matter what the weather.
- A 40th birthday party – picture this – you invite all of your closest friends and family to a hog roast disco and relive your youth by pumping out some 80’s classics. Everyone brings a bottle and a sleeping bag, and those who are up for it can sleep in the tipi or maybe one of our bell tents. Then as the sun rises and your heads start to hurt, you can cook breakfast over the fire pit and start the party all over again!
- A christening – as a bit of a contrast to suggestion number 3, how about holding a sophisticated christening party in a tipi? It would certainly be a celebration to remember and imagine how great the photographs will look in years to come.
- Glamping trip – fancy yourself as a bit of a Bear Grylls? Organise a winter camping weekend with your friends. Hire some kayaks, take your fishing rods, make a camp fire and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Kids Christmas Party – instead of having 30 children wreck your house, save yourself the stress and hire a tipi for the kids christmas party this year. They are guaranteed to love it and the parents might just enjoy it a bit more this year too!
- New Year Celebrations – see the new year in by throwing a NYE party in style with a Tipi. What better way to banish the new year blues by soaking up the atmosphere of a tipi party, and continue the celebrations by hosting a breakfast buffet in the morning.
Call us now to get your quote. Maybe your event is something we haven’t yet thought of. If so, hopefully we can feature it in one of our next blogs as inspiration for others.
We posted a message last week about Christmas Party season, and since then the All About ME team have been thinking “let’s spread the festive sparkle a bit further and offer a huge 15% discount to anyone who books a winter tipi event before August 31st 2015”
This means that if you are organising a last minute wedding, christening, birthday party, anniversary….ANY type of event between October 2015 and March 2016, and you book it with us by the end of August, you will automatically get 15% off your tipi hire AND you will get free fairy lights.
So lets do the maths for you. For every £1000 you spend, you will save £150. Just think of all the extra yummy food or delicious champagne that you could buy with that extra bit of cash.
Our Tent Tipi canvasses are guaranteed to keep your gusts warm and cosy and our fire pits make any occasion extra special by adding atmosphere and a focal point. Toast marshmallows around the large fire pit or snuggle up in a chill out tent around our smaller fire pit. The addition of heaters will provide extra warmth for colder days and nights, and our fairy lights will brighten up even the darkest of winter evenings.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now to get a quote and see how much you could save off your winter tipi party. Call 01244 360 214 or email email@example.com.
Back by popular demand, we are launching a lunchtime brainteaser. Every day at 12.30pm until further notice, we will be posting a spot the difference, trivia or brainteaser on our Facebook page for you to enjoy (or to drive you mad! haha).
We would really like some feedback on these such as;
- are they too easy
- are the too difficult
- what sort of puzzles would you like to see
Also if you could share them with your friends that would be great! We want to make it a new Facebook craze and get the #allaboutfun spreading as much as we can.
So please help us out and like our Facebook page. Keep an eye out for our daily teaser at 12.30pm and join in the fun. But if you are in work, please don’t neglect your duties. We don’t want to get in trouble with your boss!!!
Don’t think you can have an event in a tipi in the winter? Think again, our tipis are built for anytime time of the year, fighting the British weather. Creating a cosy, stunning atmosphere and décor will let you forget all about the cold outdoors for your special event. We can also provide barn doors to shut out the wind. Be it birthday celebrations, weddings or public holidays such as Guy Fawkes or Halloween, All About Me will tailor your event to your needs.
We can offer an open fire pit, which can be placed in the center of the tipis, the chimney system is designed to ensure there is no smoke – just the sight of dancing flames and the crackle of logs we all love!
The heat from these open fires are not enough to keep all guests warm during the colder weather, because of this we offer heaters. The heaters are external diesel powered heaters which are incredibly effective. They work by ducting warm air under the bottom edge of the canvas, which then circulates to keep your guests warm and comfortable even on the coldest day or night.