Just another quick reminder about our amazing winter offer….
“Book a tipi from All About ME for any event between October 2015 and March 2016 and you will get 15% off your tipi hire costs AND free fairy lights!”
You may be thinking this doesn’t apply to you because you are already married, or it isn’t your birthday until June, but there are a whole host of other reasons to hire a tipi;
- An amazing Christmas Party – impress all of your friends and family by hosting an extravagant party this festive season complete with your favourite Christmas music, log fire pits, christmas jumpers and maybe even a visit from santa. It doesn’t have to be a huge soiree. just one tipi will comfortably host up to 60 people.
- A special anniversary – are your parents celebrating a significant wedding anniversary this year? Why not organise a surprise party for them in a Tipi? Their friends will love the relaxed atmosphere and the unique setting. Maybe it could be an afternoon tea party? The gusts will all be kept warm and dry no matter what the weather.
- A 40th birthday party – picture this – you invite all of your closest friends and family to a hog roast disco and relive your youth by pumping out some 80’s classics. Everyone brings a bottle and a sleeping bag, and those who are up for it can sleep in the tipi or maybe one of our bell tents. Then as the sun rises and your heads start to hurt, you can cook breakfast over the fire pit and start the party all over again!
- A christening – as a bit of a contrast to suggestion number 3, how about holding a sophisticated christening party in a tipi? It would certainly be a celebration to remember and imagine how great the photographs will look in years to come.
- Glamping trip – fancy yourself as a bit of a Bear Grylls? Organise a winter camping weekend with your friends. Hire some kayaks, take your fishing rods, make a camp fire and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Kids Christmas Party – instead of having 30 children wreck your house, save yourself the stress and hire a tipi for the kids christmas party this year. They are guaranteed to love it and the parents might just enjoy it a bit more this year too!
- New Year Celebrations – see the new year in by throwing a NYE party in style with a Tipi. What better way to banish the new year blues by soaking up the atmosphere of a tipi party, and continue the celebrations by hosting a breakfast buffet in the morning.
Call us now to get your quote. Maybe your event is something we haven’t yet thought of. If so, hopefully we can feature it in one of our next blogs as inspiration for others.