Your Event, Your Way
Your event, your way – from All About Me
All About ME is all about making your event a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests. We’ll work closely with you to ensure that every single detail is just how you want it and that everything’s ready and in place to ensure one incredible party or event. Take a look at our step-by-step overview of how we’ll bring your event to life.
- Firstly contact us to arrange a free and informal consultation about your needs. We will provide a bespoke service for you. We’ll discuss all the ‘nitty gritty’ details upfront to ensure we know exactly what you expect from us before providing a tailored quote including every last detail of your needs. (We’ll also confirm full Terms & Conditions with you).
- Please feel free to pop along or contact us to make an appointment to come along to one of our Spring or Autumn open days
- If you’re happy to go ahead we’ll talk you through our payment terms. We’ll require a 25% deposit to secure your date and full payment 6 weeks before your event.
- When you’ve booked your tipi hire with us, it’s time to let us know what else we can do to make your party or event as original and imaginative as possible. We can help you with furnishings and décor, entertainment like bands and DJs, catering, floristry…and any finishing touches that will give your event that uniquely personal touch. We’ll have talked to you about our party planning services, so please do make the most of our passion and expertise!
- On the day itself our crew will arrive to set up your tipis or marquees and all interiors as quickly and efficiently as possible. We’ll need you to be there when we arrive to agree the exact positioning of your tipis and to discuss where you’d like doorways and whether you’d like the sides up or down – though the weather will usually decide this for you! At the end of the set-up we’ll ask you to come back and check that everything you’ve ordered is in place. The Crew Chief will conduct all the final checks and tell you everything you’ll need to know before you sign the handover agreement.
- On the agreed take-down day, the crew returns to remove the tipis and all equipment. We’ll also take away any detritus from the site, leaving it just as we found it. So we’ll ask you to ensure that any equipment we’ve not supplied has already been removed and we’ll need to sign off the stock check and any discrepancies with you.
- If you’d like, we can provide on-site support for your event or party which means our trained crew members will be there on the day or night to look after any open fires, raise and lower the tipi sides and just generally help out with ensuring the tipis are functioning at their best for you.
- We’ll also have talked you through the serious details like fire safety, Health & Safety and Insurance or Damage Waiver required for your event. Find out more about our Damage Waiver here. If you’ve any worries at any time or want to ask anything at all, just give us a call. That’s what we’re here for.
Whatever party, wedding, occasion or corporate event you’re planning in Cheshire, North Wales, the North West and Nationally, please contact us for a completely free consultation about making it as stunning, impressive, impactful or original as you want. We will bring your ideas to life with bespoke events in inspirational tents.